Date:      Sat, 16 Aug 1997 11:24:05 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
To:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   motorcycle fairings

Hi All,

Here is a brief intermission giving ode to a few of Jordan's
finer rants relating to Jesus Monroy Jr.

Frist an interesting response to one of Jesus's many QIC NEWS
postings:

http://minnie.cs.adfa.oz.au/cgi-bin/newsread?19280

And now for the moment many have been waiting for.  The first
url is the original post by Jesus and the second is Jordan's
infamous "motorcycles fairings" rant.

http://minnie.cs.adfa.oz.au/cgi-bin/newsread?24752
http://minnie.cs.adfa.oz.au/cgi-bin/newsread?24772

Sorry folks, I couldn't resist.  I know I should be off closing
PRs or something, but I just had to find the one about the
motorcycle fairings. :)

Enjoy, Steve

PS: I hope Jordan isn't too mad that I dug these up.