Date:      Tue, 23 Jan 2001 21:00:35 -0600 (CST)
From:      Chuck Rock <carock@kira.epconline.net>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   PRopose change or addition to periodic scripts....

I would like to add a message discard accounting to the daily script that
displays rejected mail in the root mailbox.

I have been using discard in my sendmail access file for SPAM as it keeps
reject loops from happening, and also spares the poor S.O.B. whose domain
was used in sending spam from getting all those rejects from our server
anyway.

If it's a good idea, I request an option in the periodic script config,
otherwise can someone tell me what to change in the mail reject script
file to also show discards.

thanks,
Chuck Rock