Date:      Tue, 23 Apr 1996 13:55:21 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Charles Owens <owensc@enc.edu>
To:        questions list FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Status of running Willows Windows emulator?

The following was posted about a year ago on -hackers (by I'm not sure
who):
>       Willows is the developer of Microsoft Windows based
>       cross-platform (UNIX, Linux, Max, OS2) application development
>       tools.  They also have developed a binary emulator which
>       runs Windows applications under Linux XFree86, apparently much
>       better than other products on the market.  (We've seen
>       Microsoft Excel and Word for Windows run flawlessly under it.

Is there any new news about using this emulator with FreeBSD?  (via the
Linux emulator, I'd assume)

There is no mention of this product on the Willows homepage
(www.willows.com) which makes me wonder if it has ever shipped.

Thanks,
---
  Charles Owens					 Email:  owensc@enc.edu
                                       "I read somewhere to learn is to
  Information Technology Services     remember... and I've learned that
  Eastern Nazarene College            we've all forgot..."   - King's X