Date:      Sat, 29 Jan 2000 22:32:46 -0800 (PST)
From:      William Woods <freebsd@cybcon.com>
To:        Coleman Kane <cokane@one.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG, Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Subject:   Re: FW: DSL natd rules....

Well,
USWEST says the 675 needs to be in PPP mode and not bridged. I have the 675's
manuals and have been reading them. LIke I said, I have NAT from the 675 to the
router/gateway (Not running a server) and on the gateway/router I am useing
ipfw and natd to the internal LAN.

Is this not a viable solution?

E-Mail: William Woods <freebsd@cybcon.com>