Date:      Tue, 03 Aug 1999 20:22:55 +0200
From:      Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.freebsd.dk>
To:        Nik Clayton <nik@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Sitting inside, looking out...

In message <19990803164207.A46171@kilt.nothing-going-on.org>, Nik Clayton writes:
>Just for completeness;

Yeah, sorry for leaving you gang out , but I didn't want to make
it too long, the important thing was to get the three main kinds
down, doc committers are pretty much the same story as the other
two "limited scope" types.

>At least, that's my take on it.
>
>> 	NOTE: If somebody can find a sponsor for it, I would really
>> 	like to offer an "official FreeBSD Committer sweat-shirt"
>> 	to each and every single committer.  Luxury cars, free
>> 	vacations and suitcases filled with cash would also do.
>
>How about the FreeBSD Project coming up with the
>artwork, and then 'licensing' it to each user group?

For it to have significance for the committers, it should be done in
such a manner that only the committers get their hands on them.

>Hmm.  "I submitted a PR to FreeBSD, and all I got was this lousy t-shirt."

Now, there's an idea :-)

FreeBSD -- It will take a long time before progress goes too far!