Date:      Sat, 22 Jun 2002 15:28:04 -0300
From:      Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira <lioux@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "Luiz Fernando Pasqual S. Souza" <pasquall@terra.com.br>
Cc:        troff@paranoia.ru, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: ickle-0.3.1

Hi,

On Sat, Jun 22, 2002 at 01:26:02PM -0300, Luiz Fernando Pasqual S. Souza wrote:
> I would like to know, how can I install ickle without gnome?

Try the following:

$ make WITHOUT_GNOME=yes

> It doesn't install the ickle binary file, at least, I can't see it. Just
> the program ickle_applet is avaliable.

	Well, since it probably detected that you have GNOME installed
in your system. It is trying to build a GNOME applet. If you
build as mentioned above, it will refrain from doing that.
	WITHOUT_GNOME is a standard ports option.

--
Mario S F Ferreira - DF - Brazil - "I guess this is a signature."
Computer Science Undergraduate | FreeBSD Committer | CS Developer