Date:      Thu, 15 Aug 2002 08:25:58 -0500
From:      Eric Anderson <anderson@centtech.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   PR 41413

I'd like to make additional patches to the Current Projects page, but my
previous patches have not yet been applied.  What's the procedure for submitting
additional patches to this page?  Do I make my patch based on the  original
(which could change), or the patched version (which may never be committed)?

Eric