Date:      Thu, 17 Feb 2000 09:06:13 +0600 (ALMT)
From:      Boris Popov <bp@butya.kz>
To:        The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
Cc:        Dan Nelson <dnelson@emsphone.com>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Mounting Netware drive onto 4.0-CURRENT ...

On Wed, 16 Feb 2000, The Hermit Hacker wrote:

> Okay, now I'm getting somewhere, but where I don't know :(  set the
> ifconfig, run IPXrouted, and netstat -nr tells me a bunch of stuff about
> IPX ... great, that appeasr to be up, but I get errors with ncplogin, so
> obviously I'm missing something (and wihtout the search of archives, this
> is the most embarressing and painful way of doing this *sigh*) ...
[skip]

> athena# ncplogin -S admin.acadiau.ca -U marc
> Warning: no cfg files found.

	"admin.acadiau.ca" looks like a DNS record. If this server is a
netware 5.x one, then you can use "-S admin -A admin.acadiau.ca" options
and netware client will use UDP protocol. Otherwise, I'm suspect that
command line should look like this:

	ncplogin -S admin -U marc

	Please note, that user "marc" should be in the bindery context.

--
Boris Popov
http://www.butya.kz/~bp/