Date:      Fri, 28 Jan 2005 13:46:23 -0500
From:      Steven Friedrich <FreeBSD@insightbb.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Python based themes for superkaramba broken...

About a month or two ago, my kalendar and liquid weather themes began failing.

I'm not sure if it happened coincident with me adding ldconfig_path to my
rc.conf.  I've read the man pages relating to ldconfig, but my head is
spinning.   How do I determine what my ldconfig_path should be?  I've tried
to use find and grep  to search thru the ports tree, because I believe I've
seen some ports that tell you to add a path to ldconfig_path, but I could be
mistaken.

I've tried reinstalling superkaramba and python, but it didn't fix it.

Here's what appears on the console:
Call to initWidget failed
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/home/superkaramba/kalendar/kalendar.py", line 30, in initWidget
    karamba.setMenuConfigOption(widget, "ac_locale", "0")
TypeError: an integer is required
Call to widgetUpdated failed
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/home/superkaramba/kalendar/kalendar.py", line 49, in
widgetUpdated
    calendar.printTop(widget, 1)
  File "/usr/home/superkaramba/kalendar/ckalendar.py", line 56, in printTop
    karamba.changeText(widget, self.k_MonthCaption, self.monthString)
AttributeError: cKalendar instance has no attribute 'k_MonthCaption'