Date:      Tue, 20 Feb 2001 13:12:05 +0100
From:      mux <mux@qualys.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   New Port: htdump

--6c2NcOVqGQ03X4Wi

	Hello,

Attached is a new port that I've done for htdump. It's a very useful
utility to retrieve WWW datas. It is for the last release, version 0.9x,
however there is a beta version (0.9y) for which I could do an
htdump-beta port if needed.

If think this is worth to have in the ports tree. :-)

Thanks,
Maxime Henrion
--=20
Don't be fooled by cheap finnish imitations ; BSD is the One True Code
Key fingerprint =3D F9B6 1D5A 4963 331C 88FC  CA6A AB50 1EF2 8CBE 99D6
Public Key : http://www.epita.fr/~henrio_m/

--6c2NcOVqGQ03X4Wi

--6c2NcOVqGQ03X4Wi--