Date:      Sat, 20 Feb 2016 17:57:11 -0800
From:      Manfred Antar <null@pozo.com>
To:        vanilla@FreeBSD.org, FreeBSD Ports ML <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Cc:        dave@flaterco.com
Subject:   xtide 2.15 on FreeBSD-current amd64

Just upgraded xtide-2.14 to xtide-2.15

The programs xtide and tide work fine. The xttpd web interface is broken. I=
t works fine on version 2.14.
The errors for /var/log/messages:

XTide Fatal Error:  CANT_GET_SOCKET Xttpd was unable to bind its socket.  C=
ommon causes are (1) you tried to use the default port 80 without having ro=
ot privileges; fix this by providing a usable port number (e.g., 8080) as t=
he first command-line argument, or (2) there is already something running o=
n the specified port, such as another web server.  Error details: bind: Inv=
alid argument.

I start it with this script:
#!/bin/sh
HFILE_PATH=3D/usr/local/share/xtide/harmonics.tcd
export HFILE_PATH
WVS_DIR=3D/usr/local/share/xtide/wvs
export WVS_DIR
/usr/local/sbin/xttpd 8080 &
exit 0

It has always worked in the past.
Also same error on OS X El Capitan xtide and tide work there also but not x=
ttpd.

I put xttpd.cc from 2.14 in 2.15 source tree and recompiled, had to change =
one line that had =E2=80=9CBAD_ADDRESS=E2=80=9D to =E2=80=9CADDRESS_FAIL=E2=
=80=9D
You can access it at:

http://www.pozo.com:8080

Manfred