Date:      Wed, 08 Jan 1997 21:32:12 +1000
From:      Andrew Perry <andrew@shoal.net.au>
To:        rtbrown@tiac.net
Cc:        questions freebsd <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: floppy installation

make sure that the files bin.inf, bin.mtree and install.sh are on the
first diskette. You may not need all of these but you need at least one
of them and i can't remember which ones. if you intend to install any
other distributions (like manpages) i think you have to put the .inf
file etc... on the last diskette of the /bin distribution in the correct
dir (manpages/  ??)

once you've installed this much the best thing is to connect to the
internet and download the rest.

good luck
andrew perry
andrew@shoal.net.au