Date:      Sat, 12 Jan 2002 23:53:23 -0800 (PST)
From:      Tom Kersten <tomkersten98@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Handheld Recommendations Please

Hello all,

I am looking for a good PDA to use with FreeBSD 4.4.
From the list archives, it appears that a Visor
Handspring does not sound like a bad option, but am
curious as to people's opinions on experience with it
and other brands/products. I am looking for something
that has good memory expandability, not too expensive,
and interacts well with FreeBSD (preferably via USB,
but serial is fine also). I am also looking for
suggestions/preferences on time-management software
that I can use on both my PDA and BSD machine...merge
calendars, address books, etc...any suggestions?????

TIA,

Thomas