Date:      Thu, 18 Mar 1999 14:40:57 +0930 (CST)
From:      Kris Kennaway <kkennawa@physics.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
Subject:   Re: panic occurred: vm_fault

On Wed, 17 Mar 1999, Matthew Dillon wrote:

> :	mount /cdrom
> :	find /cdrom -type f -exec cat \{\} >/dev/null \; -ls
> :
> :and pop it goes. Same stack trace. We could do a try-this-game this weekend (up to
> :then I'm covered in work) if that would be helpfull.
> :
> :Let me know what information you need.
> :
> :Nick
>
>     Doesn't happen to me, but I'll try a couple more CD's.

This panicked my machine with the first CD I tried it on - I can help with the
testing if required. It was my Windows95 CD which caused it. Hmm :-)

Kris

-----
(ASP) Microsoft Corporation (MSFT) announced today that the release of its
productivity suite, Office 2000, will be delayed until the first quarter
of 1901.