Date:      Fri, 16 May 2008 16:32:41 +0100
From:      "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Vin=EDcius_Abrah=E3o?=" <vinnix.bsd@gmail.com>
To:        "Rui Paulo" <rpaulo@freebsd.org>
Cc:        akiyama@jp.freebsd.org, ichiro@ichiro.org, freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Modem GPRS USB

Hi Rui Pablo,

thanks for your help: with usbsa(4) (and without umass, ugen, etc) my modem
is working normaly (both: pcmcia[huawei] and usb[qualcomm3]).

But now I have one other problem that need your help if possible?

When I connect I recive this:

May 16 12:17:08 vinnix ppp[1262]: tun0: Warning: 0.0.0.0: Change route
failed: errno: No such process
May 16 12:17:08 vinnix ppp[1262]: tun0: Warning: ff02:5::: Change route
failed: errno: Network is unreachable

The PPP fails to get a default route, after connect.
Can you help-me with this?

Thanks again!!!

Best regards,
Vinnix