Date:      Sun, 8 Aug 2010 06:54:29 +0000
From:      Marwan Sultan <dead_line@hotmail.com>
To:        <jbiquez@icsmx.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Anti virus, anti spam step guide.

Hi..
=20
For WebMail that has everything you want:
www.opebwebmail.org
=20
For pop3 :
qpopper
=20
For Spam:
SpamAssassin
=20
Default sendmail is good.
=20
=20
all the above is available from ports=2C I would recommend a manual install=
 for openwebmail instead of ports
so you can follow and know how things work.
=20
You can install spamassassin from ports=2C and follow the instructions.
=20
-Marwan Sultan

=20