Date:      Mon, 27 Jul 1998 16:09:52 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Pat Lynch <lynch@rush.net>
To:        Ritwik Bhattacharya <ritwik@dbrci.blr.daimlerbenz.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Recording from an audio cd

mxv is supposed to work for this, as of yet I have not been able to get it
to work quite right, working on something that will do that (porting
another popular sound recording software like xwave) should have it ported
and in "port" format by the end of this week. (If I don;t get swamped with
real work)

-Pat

Pat Lynch						lynch@rush.net
Systems Administrator					Rush Networking