Date:      Wed, 16 Nov 2016 13:31:08 +0100
From:      Alphons van Werven <freebsd@skysmurf.nl>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   [HAM, NOT SPAM] Re: Letting you know about a broken link

--u3/rZRmxL6MmkK24

Danielle James wrote:

> I just wanted to let you know about a link that seems to be broken on
> this page http://www.freebsd.org/projects/cvsweb.html.
>=20
> Here's the link http://www.mandriva.com/ "Mandriva Linux", but the page
> doesn=E2=80=99t seem to be active any more.

To anyone who might have commit rights to that page: the above claim is
actually correct. Mandriva Linux is dead and so is said link. Perhaps
someone can fix that link, or remove it altogether if it's no longer
relevant anyway. I can submit a PR if needed.

Fonz

--=20
A.J. "Fonz" van Werven <freebsd@skysmurf.nl>
mailsig: Help! I'm a prisoner in a Chinese fortune cookie factory.

--u3/rZRmxL6MmkK24

--u3/rZRmxL6MmkK24--