Date:      Sun, 26 May 1996 15:38:35 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Dave Andersen <angio@aros.net>
To:        andrew@why.whine.com (Andrew Herdman)
Cc:        jfieber@indiana.edu, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: xterm never sleeps...

I've noticed the same on one of my systems.  I can't verify it right now,
unfortunatly, because I can't get the Ma64 server to work properly under
-stable. :)  But the load had increased to ~1.00 on a regular basis when
running X, compared to about .3 under 312D.

Btw, anyone else have any insights about why Ma64 would crash under
-stable? :)

    -Dave Andersen

--
angio@aros.net                Complete virtual hosting and business-oriented
system administration         Internet services.  (WWW, FTP, email)