Date:      Wed, 21 Jun 1995 11:22:00 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Christoph Kukulies <kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
To:        joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freefall.cdrom.com (user alias)
Subject:   Re: Calling all hackers - it's time to unite!

> As Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
> >
> > > This reminds me, Jordan: we're going to have a Middle-European FreeBSD
> > > no, not users, but hackers meeting in (probably) Aachen late this
> > > summer.  Would you also care to come?
> >
> > If I can fit it in between the Australian Unix User's group meeting
> > (where I've agreed to speak - yipes!) in August, sure!
>
> Hmm, i'm forwarding this to the other interested parties as well.
> Chris & Guido: i've also included Hellmuth Michaelis now.

Fine. I did it on my locally kept 'social-event' file, too already
and I hope to be able to send around an announcement about date and
location soon to the list of possible participants.

> --
> cheers, J"org
>
> joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de -- http://www.sax.de/~joerg/
> Never trust an operating system you don't have sources for. ;-)

FreeBSD blues.physik.rwth-aachen.de 2.0-BUILT-19950619 FreeBSD 2.0-BUILT-1995
0619 #1: Mon Jun 19 19:54:08 MET DST 1995     kuku@blues.physik.rwth-aachen.d
e:/usr/src/sys/compile/BLUESGUS  i386