Date:      Fri, 28 Apr 95 14:53:39 MDT
From:      terry@cs.weber.edu (Terry Lambert)
To:        jfieber@cs.smith.edu (John Fieber)
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Microsoft natural keyboard

> Anybody have experience using the microsoft natural keyboard with
> FreeBSD/XFree86?  Any problems?  Can the "windows" keys be used
> for anything (without too much hacking)?

I sent John the patches for the keyboard that Kaleb Keithley posted
to the hackers list on 17 Nov 1994 (if anyone else is interested,
that's where you should dig them out of the archives from).

I don't think they are as up to date as they need to be to cleanly
apply.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@cs.weber.edu
---