Date:      Fri, 13 Feb 2004 15:26:48 +0100
From:      Ondrej Suchy <ondrej.suchy@logios.cz>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   commercial/consulting.html provider

Hi,

as specified on FreeBSD webpages, I'm letting you know that our company
supports FreeBSD. I would like to ask you if you could include us in
your consulting companies listing, please. Here is "medium sized
paragraph in HTML", which you may use if you like:

the Czech Republic, provides system maintenance, consulting and other
services on various platforms, including FreeBSD and Linux. We also
offer information security services, firewalls and IDS systems, system
integration, software applications etc.

Thank you, regards
  Ondrej

--
Ondrej Suchy <ondrej.suchy@logios.cz>

LOGIOS NETWORK SYSTEMS
QUADRA s.r.o., Saldova 217/7, 400 01 Usti nad Labem
e-mail: info@logios.cz, web: http://www.logios.cz/