Date:      Fri, 24 Nov 2006 16:08:04 -0800
From:      "Matthew T. Lager" <mlager@milieunetworks.com>
To:        <freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD on a Intel Mac...

I haven't seen much discussion about this, but I was able to get a fully
functional FreeBSD 6.2-RC1 system dual-booting with Mac OS X on an Intel
Mac. I'm trying to get some community support for this as I think it's kinda
cool to expand the capabilities of these Mac's.

I also through together a forum for the discussion of operating system
compatibility with the Intel Macs. I posted my experiences with FreeBSD and
my Mac on there.

http://intelmac.lynxcom.net/

Just thought I'd share for anyone who was interested in doing this. Thanks.

Matthew T. Lager