Date:      Tue, 17 Mar 1998 10:29:51 -0500
From:      Howard Goldstein <hgoldste@bbs.mpcs.com>
To:        freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        schluntz@clicknet.com
Subject:   Re: WABI for Linux and FreeBSD. RPM Packages?

Sean J. Shluntz wrote:
 : Hm, that's to bad.  Unfortunately I know my coding abilities are
 : probably not up to the task at this time (I posted the error I got to
 : the emulation list) so I think I'm stuck. As I mentioned on emulator
 : though, If someone else want's to take up the challenge (not like there
 : isn't enough to do already ;) I could see my way to spending the $47 to
 : get them a copy of WABI.

I can justify throwing another $47, some beer money perhaps, at the
person who can make it work...  If s/he needs a commitment, email me.