Date:      Wed, 24 Aug 2011 12:54:01 -0400
From:      Rod Person <rodperson@rodperson.com>
To:        Polytropon <freebsd@edvax.de>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Printing from Opera

On Wed, 24 Aug 2011 17:09:40 +0200
Polytropon <freebsd@edvax.de> wrote:

> Which version of Opera are you using? I have 11.50/1047
> installed; the page you refered to states:

I have 10.x and Opera-Next installed.

> 	If you are having problems printing, try adding
> 	a custom printer under the "Options" tab in
> 	File > Print.
>
> This is not possible, as the Options tab doesn't have
> any function to add a printer. This is what it looks
> like:

Sorry, I know Opera-Next does not have this option, but I though the
11.x did. What if you change Dialog Toolkit to 3 in Opera:config, which
will give you the KDE type dialogs?

--
Rod

This is email was sent by me for the purposes of not promoting global
corporations or mindlessness. If you can't figure out how to read the
reply, stop being a moron and think...hint how do you normally read a
book, magazine or such. Wake the fuck up and think.