Date:      Mon, 1 Apr 2002 14:17:30 +1000
From:      "Danny" <dannyho@bigpond.net.au>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   How to disable ssh?

Hello,

I am running FreeBSD 4.3 and I want to disable ssh access to my machine.

I have already disabled telnet and ftp already but I can't find how I can
disable ssh in /etc/inetd.conf

Here is a sample of my file:

# $FreeBSD: src/etc/inetd.conf,v 1.44.2.3 2000/10/04 07:58:51 kris Exp $
#
# Internet server configuration database
#
#       @(#)inetd.conf  5.4 (Berkeley) 6/30/90
#
#ftp    stream  tcp     nowait  root    /usr/libexec/ftpd       ftpd -l
#telnet stream  tcp     nowait  root    /usr/libexec/telnetd    telnetd
#shell  stream  tcp     nowait  root    /usr/libexec/rshd       rshd
#login  stream  tcp     nowait  root    /usr/libexec/rlogind    rlogind