Date:      Sat, 20 Feb 2021 10:03:34 +0300
From:      Semih Ozlem <semihozlemlinuxuser@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: free bsd kurulum ve live dosyasi usb de calismiyor.

This is regarding my earlier email about freebsd not working when I create
a flash disk using command dd from .img file

Technical specifications of the computer I am using are:
> cpu i3-7100U,
> 4 GB RAM,
> display VGA compatible controller, Intel,
> Communication: Sunrise Point-LP CSME HECI #1,
> network: RTL8111/8168/8411 PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet Controller,
> Realtek
>
> Casper NIRVANA NB C600 SILVER LG9  64 bit

Note freebsd works after converting img to vdi under virtualbox.

Semih Ozlem <semihozlemlinuxuser@gmail.com>, 11 =C5=9Eub 2021 Per, 21:35
tarihinde =C5=9Funu yazd=C4=B1: