Date:      Fri, 08 Feb 2008 14:21:38 -0700 (MST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        aduane@juniper.net
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org, freebsd-embedded@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: NOR flash drivers

In message: <0FCFCF6165E968449991746EB91D614DF7722E@antipi.jnpr.net>
            "Andrew Duane" <aduane@juniper.net> writes:
: I may have asked this once before, but are any NOR flash drivers
: available in FreeBSD? I have support that I put into the bootstrap I'm
: building, interfaced to libstand, but it is read-only, and far from
: useful for a real UFS.

I believe that there's a dev/cfi floating around out there.  I believe
this supports NOR, but I get it and NAND confused.  It is in the e500
branch of perforce.  I think Marcel committed it.  I don't know how
close it is to working.

Warner