Date:      Fri, 13 Feb 2015 15:52:47 -0500
From:      William Bulley <web@umich.edu>
To:        Adam Vande More <amvandemore@gmail.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Aliased Fonts in Xombrero

According to Adam Vande More <amvandemore@gmail.com> on Fri, 02/13/15 at 13:34:

> Maybe you could include useful build failure output in the bug since the
> stuff there now is meaningless.
>
> If that's all effort someone is willing to put into a bug report, might as
> well just save your time and not even submit it.

Are you serious?  The bugzilla report shows exactly what I ran into.  :-)

What more (short of "piling on") should I provide?  I'd be happy to
include what I see when the error occurs, but I didn't want to just
say "me too".  I will add to the report, in great detail, if you don't
think that would be impolite.  Thanks.

Regards,

web...

--

 /"\   ASCII RIBBON          / William Bulley
 \ /   CAMPAIGN AGAINST     /

72 characters width template ----------------------------------------->|