Date:      Mon, 23 Nov 2009 14:54:10 -0800
From:      Gary Kline <kline@thought.org>
Subject:   hp 10-in mini?

	gang,

	I rarely glance at any come-on advertisement, but I just got
	one by amazon that has a $380 HP Mini 10" computer for $200.

	I want to use something about this size for my type-and-speech
	computer.  I'm thinking more of the ASUS 9" notebook.  What
	are people's thoughts on this?

	(Yes, this is still an attempt to drive sales in a bad
	downturn. etc.  Still, altho these tiny computers many be
	manufactured in the same plant by the same corporation, it may
	not make any difference.)

	anybody on-list who cares to share?

	gary

--