Date:      Sun, 11 Feb 2001 12:03:22 +0100
From:      "Sven Vermeulen" <pe2tcp@zonnet.nl>
To:        "FreeBSD questions mailinlist" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   where is 40upgrade.tgz?

hello,

Last night I updated my ports collection with cvsup for the first time since
I have installed the 4.0-release. Now when I try to make a port I get the
message that I need a make world or an upgrade kit. So I tried to download
the '4.0 to 4-STABLE upgrade kit'  (40upgrade.tgz) but it seems not to
exist. Can I use 41upgrade.tgz instead  to upgrade my ports collection?

thank you,
Sven.