Date:      Sun, 4 Jul 2010 12:00:11 -0400
From:      Jerry <freebsd.user@seibercom.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        ilya@space.rootshell.ru
Subject:   linux-nvu freezes upon startup

FreeBSD 8.1-PRERELEASE / amd64

Using KDE (latest port version)

I have removed and reinstalled linux-nvu twice; however, it will not
run. It hangs with its start up screen after clicking on any available
option.

Using 'gdb' I got this info:

warning: no shared library support for this OS / ABI
/usr/local/lib/linux-nvu/nvu-bin: error while loading shared libraries: libmozjs.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I did locate the library:

$ locate libmozjs.so
/usr/local/lib/firefox3/libmozjs.so
/usr/local/lib/firefox3/sdk/lib/libmozjs.so
/usr/local/lib/linux-nvu/libmozjs.so

Has anyone else experienced a similar problem or have a solution?

--
Jerry ✌
FreeBSD.user@seibercom.net

Last yeer I kudn't spel Engineer.  Now I are won.