Date:      Mon, 10 Nov 2008 16:23:08 +0100 (CET)
From:      Wojciech Puchar <wojtek@wojtek.tensor.gdynia.pl>
To:        James Williams <james.williams1952@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Console size and scrollback buffer.

i think it can be done somehow, but isn't the best to run X on your card
with 1440x900 resolution and run one (or several) xterms full screen.

that's what i do with fvwm2 window manager and "slightly" modified config.

no window frames, no titlebars, buttons etc, 100% screen for program, not
only xterm