Date:      Tue, 10 Jun 1997 12:17:51 +0000 (GMT)
From:      spork <spork@super-g.com>
To:        Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
Cc:        Mark Mayo <mark@quickweb.com>, stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Make World on RELENG_2_2 failing for last 2 weeks..

I've been having problems for the past couple of weeks as well.  Used to
work fine...  I'm using the same supfile with the RELENG_2_2 tag that I'd
used previously, but now the make is falling all over itself.

To date I've:

nuked the source tree and brought it back in via ftp (contrib isn't
included for some reason).

cvsup-ed that again.

So I guess the question is, if we've both "broke" our systems by using
cvsup, how does one start over short of reinstalling?  Nuke the source
tree again and install 2.2-RELEASE sources via sysinstall and try cvsup
again?

TIA,

Charles