Date:      Thu, 30 Jan 2003 00:07:16 -0800 (PST)
From:      Doug Barton <DougB@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ipfw/natd problem with tonight's releng_4

Ok, I found the problem, thanks to someone who wrote me privately. It
turns out that even if you put IPDIVERT in the CFLAGS for the ipfw module
Makefile, that option still has to be in the kernel config file.

This should probably be documented, since the whole process of creating
the module with the appropriate options was a little opaque to me, and
this bit escaped me completely.

Thanks to those who responded,

Doug

--

    If it's moving, encrypt it. If it's not moving, encrypt
      it till it moves, then encrypt it some more.