Date:      Tue, 5 Jan 1999 17:10:50 +0100 (CET)
From:      Thomas Schuerger <schuerge@wurzelausix.CS.Uni-SB.DE>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   linux_glide

Hi!

I'm having problems using my Voodoo II board with FreeBSD 3.0 current.
I have installed linux_glide, linux_lib and linux_mesa, but when starting
test-glide, the program tells me that a Voodoo board cannot be detected.
The linux emulation has been started, of course, and I tried it as root
and as a normal user.

test00:
Clear screen to blue
2.4b1
Resolution: 640x480
Press A Key To Begin Test.
_GlideInitEnvironment: glide2x.dll expected Voodoo Graphics, none detected

What may I be doing wrong? Will there ever be a native Glide version for
FreeBSD?

Thanks for your answer!

Ciao,
Thomas.