Date:      Thu, 2 Jul 2020 21:56:32 +0200
From:      Ede Wolf <listac@nebelschwaden.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD and high availability services

As I've said, I have not dug into it, I've just stumpled upon a youtube
video titled "FreeBSD CBSD and high availability jail via carp test",
that however is very hard to follow and in addition a cbsd clustering
demonstration, that I have not seen as it is in russian and of course
clustering does not necessarily mean HA.

Hence my suggestion as a starting point, even if not a ready to use
solution. cbsd supports live migration, a feature that maybe could build
  the base for a HA solution, when paired with hearbeat.

  It is the closest I know of and that of course shall not stand in the
way of more educated advise.