Date:      16 Jul 2002 17:25:52 -0600
From:      Eric Anholt <eta@lclark.edu>
To:        John Angelmo <john@veidit.net>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Still no XFree86-4?

On Tue, 2002-07-16 at 04:04, John Angelmo wrote:
> Hello
>
> I erased my /usr/ports just to be sure that all the diffrent patches
> out, then cvsuped to get the latest version, to my disepointment
> XFree86-4 Still dosn't build under Current, I still got the same perl
> error in fonts, the perl port is installed.
>
> Does anyone have a working patch?

http://people.freebsd.org/~anholt/files/imake4diff

Could you apply this patch and rebuild imake-4 and see if it picks up
the perl dependency?   If it doesn't pick it up, does adding:
http://people.freebsd.org/~anholt/files/bsdportmk.diff
make perl get picked up?

If you've already installed perl, ignore this.

As far as the Wraphelp.c issues, I'm working on cleaning that mess up
right now (testing the patch on a full XFree86-4 build on clean
-current).

Eric Anholt <eta@lclark.edu>
http://people.freebsd.org/~anholt/dri/