Date:      Mon, 25 Mar 2002 10:36:27 +0200
From:      "Patrick O'Reilly" <peri@perimeter.co.za>
To:        "FreeBSD Question List" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   CVSUP doc-all - now what?

Hi all :)

I've run CVSUP on the "doc-all" collection.  Do I need to do a "make" or
something now?  I know this must be done when rebuilding world after
CVSUP of "src-all", but I can't seem to find instructions on what do to
after CVSUP of "doc-all" :(

I have seen a "Makefile" in /usr/doc, but I'm too nervous to just jump
in and do a "make".  Also, that "Makefile" seems to want to run CVS or
SUP itself, but I've done CVSUP already.

Someone club me with a clue-stick, please :)

Regards,
Patrick O'Reilly.
    http://www.perimeter.co.za