Date:      Sat, 11 Jun 2011 10:47:34 +0800
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        Jim Bryant <kc5vdj.freebsd@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org, weongyo@freebsd.org, freebsd-usb@freebsd.org, bschmidt@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: problem with urtw

On 11 June 2011 03:48, Jim Bryant <kc5vdj.freebsd@gmail.com> wrote:

> this is with if_urtw.c patched to change L to B as you supplied.
>
> I'm here for testing.. =A0any more ideas? =A0If anyone wants to play them=
selves,
> look on ebay for WiFiSky 1500mW B/G with 6dBi antenna. =A0It seems that h=
alf
> of Hong Kong is selling these for under $20 USD.

I've enough wireless hardware. :)

If someone:

* buys me a pair;
* demonstrates it runs fine under linux or some other open source
operating system;
* gives me enough time;

Then sure, I may make this work.

(The offer stands for Linux carl9170 compatible devices btw. I'll
likely take a crack at porting that driver after my exams, but only
once I've finished off the Atheros 11n TX code.)

Adrian