Date:      Tue, 29 Mar 2011 13:45:01 -0700
From:      Chip Camden <sterling@camdensoftware.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Easiest desktop BSD distro

--54u2kuW9sGWg/X+X

> So what do you recommend as my first desktop BSD distro?  What desktop BS=
D distro is so easy to use that even Paris Hilton or Jessica "Chicken of th=
e Sea" Simpson can handle it?

To each their own, but I wouldn't want a system that Paris Hilton could
handle any more than I'd want a vehicle that a four-year-old can drive.

--=20
=2Eo. | Sterling (Chip) Camden      | http://camdensoftware.com
=2E.o | sterling@camdensoftware.com | http://chipsquips.com
ooo | 2048R/D6DBAF91              | http://chipstips.com