Date:      Wed, 29 Mar 2000 00:39:10 -0500 (EST)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        Geoff Rehmet <geoffr@is.co.za>
Cc:        Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>, Gary Jennejohn <garyj@muc.de>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: UP kernel performance and Matt Dillon's patches

Yeah, I was wrong before.. I just had to really hit the system hard before
I noticed this behavior... it get's pretty bad... the mouse get's jumpy,
and the keyboard input is really slow...

| Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best OS around.    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.	              | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|