Date:      Thu, 6 Sep 2018 11:14:44 +0200
From:      Harry Schmalzbauer <freebsd@omnilan.de>
To:        scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   MegaR-FW for LSI2008 help, FreeBSD unrelated

Hello,

broadcom has removed some LSI products from the download database.

I have some 9240-8i (LSI2008 with MegaRAID) in stock and missed
downloading the latest versions from Avago.
Can somebody help me out with a link for the MR4.12P2 (20.13.1-0240)
package,

which contains the following components:
WebBIOS 4.0-61-e_50-Rel
ROMENV 1.08
BootBlock 2.02.00.00-0001
NVDATA 3.09.03-0064
PCLI 03.02.20
Hii 03.07.12.04
UEFI_Driver 0x06060A05
FCODE 4.16.08.00
BIOS 4.38.02.2

At least for the IT/IR versions I remember having read that there was a
phase21
 Firmware published, but hard to find / inofficial.
Does anybody know what the FW versions with all the latest fixes read
for the good old 2x08 ICs, i. e. is the MR4.12P2 (-240, from 2015) the
latest?

Thanks,

-harry