Date:      Thu, 29 Jan 2015 11:30:13 +0530
From:      "Rajkumar" <6ixwebsoft.rajkumar@gmail.com>
To:        <doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Creative Website Development

Hi,

Greeting for the day!

Hope this email finds you well.

I'm a young Web Designer and SEO Analyst in India, working with a reputed
SEO and Web Design company; we offer very low cost high-quality Web
services.

I went through your website and checked it for a few keywords on Google.
Unfortunately, it was not ranking on any of the search engines as per the
keywords pertaining to your domain. If you are willing to have more business
online and more Return on Investment (ROI), we are just an Email / Phone
call away. We can increase the number of visitors to your website, and get
you on the top searches of all the search engines. Explore affordable ways
to market your website and get online business.

I have rich experience in getting our customers' websites top in Google,
Yahoo, MSN and other search engine rankings producing high revenue with top
page rank. It is simple maths-the more people who come to your website, the
more potential customers you attract. Don't wait another moment to drive
more traffic, increase sales, and improve your visual appearance.

I have been working in this field from last 4 years. I have earlier done
designing & SEO work for a number of companies. My work has been appreciated
and awarded every time. I am up to date with the latest technologies and new
softwares requisite for my job process. I can assure you that my creative
abilities will add to the reputation of your organization.

My dynamic expertise includes:

HTML, HTML5

CSS, CSS3

E-Commerce

Content Marketing

Responsive website (Mobile  / Tablet friendly website)

Bootstrap Framework / Gumby Framework

Wordpress / Joomla / Drupal

Online Reputation Management (ORM)

Unsemantic Framework

Cake PHP and MVC

Magento / Zencart / Shopify

Pay Per Click Advertising (PPC)

Photoshop Designing

PHP/MYSQL

Prestashop / OS Commerce

Website Hosting

Logo Designing

Graphic Designing

Internet Marketing

App Development (Android, iOS, etc.)

Newsletter, Emailer Design

Social Media Optimisation (SMO)

SEO Services

Would you be interested in this? If so, please reply to this email so we can
talk about the details. I'd be happy to send you our package, pricing and
past work details, if you'd like to assess our work.

I hope to hear from you soon. Feel free to discuss any other any queries.

Best regards,

Rajkumar

Web Designer & SEO Analyst

Disclaimer:  The CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Controlling the Assault of
Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act) establishes requirements for
those who send commercial email, spells out penalties for spammers and
companies whose products are advertised in spam if they violate the law, and
gives consumers the right to ask mailers to stop spamming them. The above
mail is in accordance to the Can Spam act of 2003: There are no deceptive
subject lines and is a manual process through our efforts on World Wide Web.
You can opt out by sending mail to: unsubcribe.please@gmail.com and we
ensure you will not receive any such mails.