Date:      Fri, 27 Oct 1995 07:09:54 -0600
From:      kelly@fsl.noaa.gov (Sean Kelly)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Linux OI with the latest Linux emulator

A ``friend'' was recently giving me the ``nanny-nanny'' treatment when
he discovered ParcPlace's free OI distribution for Linux.  All I could
offer in retribution was that Warner's a FreeBSD hacker.

Anyway, with some of the recent discussion of the Linux emulator for
2.1, I wonder if someone's tried OI with it---and how successfully it
works.

--
Sean Kelly
NOAA Forecast Systems Laboratory, Boulder Colorado USA

The Enterprise is involved in a bizarre time-warp phenomenon, which is
in some way unconnected with the 20th century.
-- One of 46 things that never happen on Star Trek