Date:      Wed, 13 Oct 1999 09:09:45 -0400
From:      Mark A Gebert <geeb@merit.edu>
To:        Dirk-Willem van Gulik <dirkx@webweaving.org>
Cc:        Mark A Gebert <geeb@merit.edu>, freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Dell Inspiron 7000

Thanks to all that responded. I now have both ethernet cards working the fixes
I made in pccard.conf were IRQ and port based:

card "NETGEAR" "FA410TX" "Fast Ethernet"
        config  default "ed0" 10
        cardio  0x280 0x1F
        insert  logger -s NETGEAR FA410TX inserted
        insert  /etc/pccard_ether $device
        remove  logger -s NETGEAR FA410TX removed
        remove  /etc/pccard_ether_remove $device

card "3Com Corporation" "3C589"
        config  auto "ep0" 10
        insert  logger -s 3Com Etherlink III inserted
        insert  /etc/pccard_ether $device
        remove  logger -s 3Com Etherlink III removed
        remove  /etc/pccard_ether_remove $device

--geeb