Date:      Mon, 27 Apr 2015 02:23:35 +0300
From:      "Rotem Hecht" <rotemmusic9@gmail.com>
To:        "questions" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Music composer for film, games and Tv commercials

Hello=20
=20
I hope you well
=20
I am Rotem Hecht.  I work as a professional music composer and sound d=
esigner, I'm based in Israel and in Los Angeles, California
and working with production companies all over the world.

I compose original music for movies, television commercials, video gam=
es, events, corporate films and I am open to other media scenarios.

My portfolio includes projects performed for Microsoft, Hershey's, Kre=
-O, Hasbro, Mercedes, Audi, Nickelodeon, Hop! TV Channel and more
=20
I=E2=80=99m capable of delivering high quality products at decent rate=
s and in short period of time.

I would like to offer you my services. Please check my portfolio on my=
 website www.rotemmusic.com
=20
Thank You for your time.
=20