Date:      Thu, 1 Jun 2006 05:30:29 GMT
From:      Robert Jenssen <robertjenssen@ozemail.com.au>
To:        freebsd-threads@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: threads/98256: gnome-system-monitor core dumps from pthread_testcancel

The following reply was made to PR threads/98256; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Robert Jenssen <robertjenssen@ozemail.com.au>
To: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org, robertjenssen@ozemail.com.au
Subject: Re: threads/98256: gnome-system-monitor core dumps from
	pthread_testcancel
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 15:23:20 +1000

 On receiving the e-mail confirming my bug-report I followed the link and
 soon found the other pr's for threads. (Sorry, I'm a newbie). As per
 http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=97577 I mapped
 libpthread.so.2 to libc_r.so.6 in /etc/libmap.conf. For what it's worth,
 gnome-system-monitor has so far survived much longer than previously. I
 guess 98256 should be marked as a duplicate of 97577.

 Thanks,

 Rob Jenssen