Date:      Thu, 21 Sep 2006 14:46:38 -0400
From:      customer-office@msgcu.org <customer-care@msgcu.org>
To:        freebsd-small@freebsd.org
Subject:   Michigan Schools & Government Credit Union - Reward

   Dear Valued Customer,
   CONGRATULATIONS !!!
   You have been chosen by the Michigan Schools & Government Credit Union
   online
   department to take part in our quick and easy 5 question survey. In
   return we
   will credit $100 to your account - Just for your time!
   Helping us better understand how our customers feel benefits everyone.
   With the
   information collected we can decide to direct a number of changes to
   improve and
   expand our online service.
   The information you provide us is all non-sensitive and anonymous - No
   part of it
   is handed down to any third party groups.
   It will be stored in our secure database for maximum of 3 days while
   we process
   the results of this nationwide survey.
   We kindly ask you to spare two minutes of your time in taking part
   with this unique offer!
   To Continue click on the link below:

   [1]www.msgcu.org/survey/questions.asp
   Many Thanks and Kind Regards
   Michigan Schools & Government Credit Union Customer Department

        Please do not reply to this message. For any inquiries, contact
        Customer Service.
        Document Reference: (87051203).
        Copyright 1996 - 2006 Schools Michigan Schools & Government Credit
        Union Member FDIC Copyright © 2006