Date:      Mon, 13 Nov 2000 11:09:01 +0100 (CET)
From:      Lukas Ertl <a9404849@unet.univie.ac.at>
To:        Mike <mike@briz.net>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Any artists interested in doing a FreeBSD animated GIF  banner?

On Mon, 13 Nov 2000, Mike wrote:

> >Offering the satisfaction of seeing your artwork in lights and
> >the warm fuzzy glow that comes from helping to promote the FreeBSD cause. :-)
>
> Sign me UP!
>
>          [[ http://www.briz.net/mike/bnr-bsd-3.gif ]]
>
> Any comments or suggestions are welcome.

I like this one a lot. But, my 0.02 cents:
one needs more time to read the text, so slow down the animation a little
bit, "The Power to serve" is hard to read, at least on my screen, and I
would change the font of the "Click here to get..." flashing
text, ... maybe "FreeBSD is FREE" doesn't need three exclamation marks :-)

But, apart from that, I really like it.

lg,
le

--
"Whip me.  Beat me.  Make me maintain AIX."
	-- Stephan Zielinski